The D Series is a single tower desiccant air dryer designed for point-of-use and intermittent flow applications. The wet compressed air enters at the inlet, is first separated due to the off-set inlet creating centrifugal separation to trap water droplets, and subsequently passes around a polypropylene coalescer element, felt pads, and stainless-steel grids to remove solid particulates. The air flows upward through a sewed filtration desiccant bag that acts as a sponge to absorb moisture. Finally, the air flows again through the second stage of filtration to eliminate any desiccant dust. This 3-stage system efficiently provides separation, filtration, and drying. It is time to replace the cartridge when the Moisture Gauge indicates saturation. The replacement is fast and mess-free, thanks to the US stainless-steel clamp. The rust-free powder-coated aluminum housing is made in Canada and includes built-in brackets.
• INLET / OUTLET PORTS: 2'' NPT
• AIRFLOW @ 100 PSIG: 200 SCFM
• MAXIMUM INLET PRESSURE: 150 PSI
• MAXIMUM INLET TEMPERATURE: 100°F (38°C)
• PRE-FILLED WITH DESICCANT CARTRIDGE
• PRESSURE GAUGES, SAFETY VALVE, AND BALL VALVE INCL.
• UNIT WEIGHT: 75 LB
• BOX DIMENSIONS: 34 x 11 x 9"